Pink Space Theory (PST) will integrate science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM) into project-based learning challenges for K-8 students using a mobile maker space (“mobile fab lab”). The team-based activities will include robotics, computer-aided, and tactile assisted design. This will be the first such program in Northern Virginia.
Pink Space Theory is looking for a talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. Our mission is to promote science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM), spark curiosity and passion for STEAM.
Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful blog posts.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or STEM-related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with STEAM-related topics and interests.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.