Know everything already? Sign up HERE to volunteer!
Geekend is a two-day conference for entrepreneurs, technologists, creatives, makers, leaders and change agents from Savannah and beyond. Established in 2009, it has evolved to become a celebration of innovation in business, technology, and the arts. In 2019, Geekend celebrates 10 years of bringing together Savannah’s best and brightest. With a new home and a few surprises up the sleeve, Geekend is more prepared than ever to move into the future with guts and grit.
Location: Savannah Cultulral Arts Center, Savannah, Georgia
Date(s): Friday, April 26 and Saturday, April 27, 2019
Volunteering at Geekend 2019
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities on Thursday (April 25), Friday (April 26) and Saturday (April 27) ranging from Registration, Social Media,
All volunteers will only, at a minimum, need to volunteer for one half-day shift and they will receive a ticket to the entire two days of the conference!!
Benefits to Volunteers
- One complimentary conference ticket for both days (self only)
- Networking opportunities with event participants, speakers, session administrators, and fellow volunteers
- An inside view into the largest local gathering of entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Water, snacks and other grab-and-go items during the event.
- College/high school students can earn service credits.
- All volunteers must be over the age of 17 years by April 1, 2019
- Must have personal transportation arranged to and from the event location
- Have the ability to fluently communicate in English
- Have the ability to download and use Slack App (iOS and Android) for communication purposes
All volunteers must be able to attend Volunteer Orientation on April 22, 2019, at 6:00 pm in Bull Street Labs, Savannah, Georgia.
Slots are filling up! SIGN UP HERE TO VOLUNTEER!