At Holt International, we seek a world where every child has the support and resources to reach their full potential — a world where every child has a loving and secure home. Since our founding in 1956, we have worked toward our vision through programs that strengthen and preserve families that are at risk of separation; by providing critical care and support to orphaned and vulnerable children; and by leading the global community in finding families for children who need them and providing the pre- and post-adoption support and resources they need to thrive. Always, we focus on each child’s unique needs — keeping the child’s best interest at the forefront of every decision.
Want to change a child’s life this holiday season? Volunteer at A Merry Christmas Worship Tour with Holt International!
When you volunteer, you lift children out of crisis and set the course for a sustainable long-term solution to the hardships they face. While signing up new child sponsors during A Merry Christmas Worship Tour, you help families thrive and empower children to reach their full potential.
At the concert, volunteers:
- Work at tables or in the aisles around the arena
- Help people sign up to sponsor a child in need
- Hand out information and answer questions about sponsorship & adoption
- Must be age 18 or older with a current email address and mobile number.
- Please be prepared to stay for the duration of event. Volunteer arrival departure times are either 5-10 p.m. or 6-11 p.m.
- Provide your own transportation to and from the event.
Apply & Join
Groups are welcomed and encouraged! Register you or your group by going here: www.holtinternational.org/volunteer/concerts.php
Ms. Sasha Vincent