Volunteer Duties + Expectations
- Volunteers visit https://athenshomeworkhelp.org/ and sign up as a volunteer.
- You will then be contacted, interviewed, and thanked, and trained.
- Volunteers log onto https://athenshomeworkhelp.org/ in the afternoon and early evenings as you can Monday through Thursdays during the hours of 3:30PM to 8PM EST.
- Volunteers reply to "support tickets" submitted from Athens parents in need of homework help for their kids through the website.
- Volunteers send a Zoom meeting request to the family in need.
- Volunteers donate up to an hour of time working with a student in need of homework help.
Visit https://athenshomeworkhelp.org/. From this website, click "Volunteer" and complete the form.
For questions, feel free to email Mrs. Evelyn at [email protected] or call her personally at 404.538.0298.
Hosted by The College and Community Connection
The vision of College and Community Connection is to support every child and teen in Athens, GA through 1:1 virtual homework help using our website and Zoom. We believe that every child and teen should be truly seen, supported, and valued.