Applications for this position is closed, as of 20th July 2016.
There’s a great opportunity to get in touch with the EDEX Magazine and it’s staff by volunteering for one of their upcoming projects; MaMM (Making a Mini Movie).
The project MaMM is a Movie Making Theme Competition. The objective of this project is to give all students a chance to understand by practice, the basics of what is involved in making a movie. The competition is also to encourage students’ and undergraduates’ originality, creativity and innovation. As a competition, there is an award to be won for the best creations. To allow all who participate to have an equal chance of winning, rules and guidelines will be given. To enable all skills and interests to take part, the movies may be in different categories. To ensure consistency, media and formats are defined for submission of all completed work.
Now, you have the chance to volunteer with the Edex Magazine team for this project as the Project Coordinator. The project coordinator position involves part time commitment for 6 months, starting 20th July 2016. The following requirements are needed to be a suitable candidate:
- Aged between 19 – 25 by July 20th 2016
- At least intermediate level experience in Movie Making, Video Editing and Videography.
- Proficiency in English and Sinhala Language
- Responsible and task oriented personality
- Innovative attitude and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Teamwork skills
The project coordinator will have the following responsibilities
- Working with the EDEX Magazine Team to implement the project
- Channeling videos and communication with applicants
- Other logistics and responsibilities as a team.
The following privileges will be given to the project coordinator.
- Work space at the Royal College Union, EDEX Magazine office.
- A negotiated monthly allowance for expenditure
- Opportunity to network and connect with business leaders and distinguished individuals in different industries.